YOUTH FOR SOCIALIST ACTION
- We stand for workers’ democracy and socialism. We are active partisans of the working class and the class struggle.
- We fight to empower young people on campus, in the community, and in the workplace.
- We fight against racism in all its forms. We are supporters of self-government for First Nations, and sovereignty for the Quebecois. We defend the right to self-determination for all oppressed nations around the world.
- We are opposed to any and all discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation. We support equal rights for all.
- We fight to protect the environment from the ravages of capitalism.
- We oppose police brutality, and any measures by the state to remove or restrict democratic rights.
- We stand for free quality public education for all, from kindergarten through university.
- We denounce imperialism, and oppose all Canadian imperialist interventions, regardless the excuses given.
- We stand in solidarity with the Cuban people and their revolution.
- We advocate independent working class political action. We give critical support to the New Democratic Party, the only mass labour party in English Canada, and fight for the establishment of a mass workers’ party based on the unions in Quebec.
You must log in to post a comment.