- Across the Canadian state there is a new majority…
- against Israeli war crimes,
- against the Occupation,
- for the Right of Return for Palestinian Refugees,
- for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions,
- to End Canadian Complicity with Israeli Apartheid,
- for Self-determination for the Palestinian people.
The Canadian BDS Coalition, with the clear aim of celebrating this new majority by making it visible on the streets of this country, appeals to everyone seeing this message, to every working class and progressive organization, to demonstrate on Saturday, May 18 in solidarity with the above demands.
Please plan street actions to occur in your city, in your community on May 18. You may wish to initiate activities prior to that date, in the week that marks Nakba 71. That’s great. But please undertake to organize powerful, visible manifestations of our solidarity with the Palestinian people on the common target date, May 18.
Please let us know that you endorse this Call to Action. Tell us what your group, coalition or campaign plans to do, so that it can be posted on our website, and shared widely across social media. See the poster on the website: http://www.bdscoalition.ca Local activity information can easily be added by you in the space provided at the bottom.
Please contact us at: Bdscoalition@gmail.com 647-986-1917